League Of Legends: Evelynn

        So Ill start by saying I actually wanted to be in Esports for a long time then I realized you cant really be Esports material if you're a Evelynn one trick. Which I am in the Jg, I literally can NOT play another champion in Jg besides her. I personally love this champion because she has a weak early game but comes back to haunt and obliterate you mid to late game and that's kind of my playstyle, I personally hate early game Junglers. I love Evelynn because of her personality and mainly her quotes, Ill list a video so you can also see what the hell I mean, she's a complete BADASS. As you get higher in rank she gets more difficult to play because she's so easily countered but that's the thrill of it. Getting kind of shat on early just to come back and assert you dominance after 6 is just AMAZING.


        Just LOOK at her, she gives LOOKS.

            (I don't own any rights to these pictures or this video btw !)

        If you're into Bursty junglers then you should definitely think about adding her to your champ pool. Not to mention she's a literal Solo queue MONSTER. I climbed from Iron to Silver in one season from mainly playing Eve jg or Mid ! My plan for season 2021 is to get to at least Masters ! so come stop by my stream and check me out on my road to Masters !


My OPGG : https://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Onlytaee

Comments

Popular Posts