Career ?

   I honestly don't know what the flying fuck I want to do and if you don't lets figure this shit out together ! LOL. So me personally I HATE listening to others, meaning I want to be my own boss and I'm sure that's the case for so many people around the world but due to whatever other people are telling you, you may not even attempt to start your own business or project. All I have to say is GO FOR IT. Which is what I'm doing, I've started getting my streaming career going and I've started this blog ! Two things I've been wanting to do for YEARS but due to financial problems I haven't been able to get the equipment needed. Better late than never ! I'm actually very proud of myself because I took a leap and here I am. I've also wanted to Travel. The thought of meeting and seeing so many diverse people and traditions just makes me beyond excited. THE FOOD as well like ugh it just seems so nice. So because of my want to Travel I was thinking of becoming either a Flight Attendant or a Truck Driver or even both. These weren't my first options i also wanted to be a Customer Service rep because id get to work from home, set my hours and get to help some people out. Then I realized I'm not a BIG people person. Dealing with people is fine but dealing with Angry people who are raging about god knows what just doesn't sit right with me. Then again being a flight attendant is kind of the same thing so I realized I need to REALLY learn to deal with people. Its not that I CANT deal with people its just I'm severely blunt and that could sometimes come off as rude because lets face it, a LOT of people cant handle the truth let alone handle it bluntly. Which is a bit weird honestly, I personally feel like you cant go through life being extremely sensitive but you also cant go through life being extremely Savage. There has to be some sort of Balance which is what I'm trying to find out. My one biggest goal in life is to have BALANCE. You all should too ! we can do it together !




Comments

Popular Posts